Happy To Visit The Post Office Again

Hello!
It has really been a nice day and I visited the General Post Office at Rawalpindi, Pakistan after a long time away from stamps and FDCs. I found a number of nice miniature sheets on the late Prime Minister of Pakistan Benazir Bhutto(1953-2007) who was murdered last year on 27 December 2008 during a political rally.

Today I also laid my hands on the commemorative coin featuring Benazir Bhutto. It's a Rupees 10 coin with a crescent and star on one side and the portrait of Benazir Bhutto on the other side. The inscription on the coin says "Daughter of the East - Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto Shaheed".

Do any of you want these stamps in any form - Miniature sheets, FDC, mint stamp?
If yes contact me on funnysmscentergmail.com with an offer.

Happy Collecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment